- News 19-Dec-2013: Report on the status of INSPIRE in the Balkan countries
- News 13-Dec-2013: Annex II+III amendment to Implementing Rules on the interoperability of spatial data...
- News 02-Dec-2013: Public consultation on INSPIRE Implementation opened today
- News 06-Nov-2013: Updated INSPIRE Metadata Technical Guidelines have been published today.
- News 21-Oct-2013: Annex II+III amendment to Regulation on the interoperability of spatial data sets...
- News 09-Oct-2013: INSPIRE Training Courses
- News 08-Jul-2013: Registration now open for INSPIRE Pool of Experts
Spatial Data Infrastructures in Europe : State of play 2011
The 6th edition of the State of Play reports covers the period 2010 - 2011.
As for the previous editions, the objective of these reports is to describe, analyse and assess the status of National SDIs, this time for 34 countries in Europe.
Feedback is most welcome.
The 2011 update summary report, includes an overview of indicators and change table. Furthermore a detailed survey 2011 aimed at collecting more quantitative and qualitative information on several legal, organisational and economic aspects of INSPIRE & NSDI implementation.
The views expressed in the documents may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.
|Reports for other years|
|The 2010 final country reports.|
|The 2007 final country reports.|
|The 2006 final country reports.|
|The 2005 final country reports.|
|The 2004 final country reports.|